Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2026 · 6 posts · 2 votes
Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I am introducing myself to the community as I kick off my journey into real estate wholesaling! While I am brand new to wholesaling and haven't started cold calling yet, I bring 12 years of real-world, hands-on experience managing and maintaining my family's independent residential properties across the region. I'm very familiar with the local Houston market, handling tenants, and coordinating property layouts.
My immediate goal is to learn the ropes of wholesaling, connect with local cash buyers, and understand how to find great off-market properties here in Houston.
Long-term, my vision is to transition into commercial real estate bookkeeping and asset tracking by 2027. I am actively working through my REFM financial modeling tracks and Intuit credentials to build a solid foundation. I'm here to build genuine connections, learn from established operators, and add value to local deal flow.
Feel free to say hi, drop some advice, or send me a DM!!!
Hello everyone, my name is Alex. I am introducing myself to the community as I kick off my journey into real estate wholesaling! While I am brand new to wholesaling and haven't started cold calling yet, I bring 12 years of real-world, hands-on experience managing and maintaining my family's independent residential properties across the region. I'm very familiar with the local Houston market, handling tenants, and coordinating property layouts.
My immediate goal is to learn the ropes of wholesaling, connect with local cash buyers, and understand how to find great off-market properties here in Houston.
Long-term, my vision is to transition into commercial real estate bookkeeping and asset tracking by 2027. I am actively working through my REFM financial modeling tracks and Intuit credentials to build a solid foundation. I'm here to build genuine connections, learn from established operators, and add value to local deal flow.
Feel free to say hi, drop some advice, or send me a DM!!!
Welcome to the BP community, Alex!
It looks like we have a lot in common. I’m also in the Houston area (specifically The Woodlands). I own a successful property management company in South Florida, so I know all too well the nuances and pain points of managing tenants and property maintenance—easily one of the toughest parts of the business! On top of that, I’m an investor-focused lender specializing in DSCR, hard money for fix-and-flips, and bridge loans. I’m also part of a private community of real estate investor agents who are constantly hunting for deals for their clients. Wholesalers like you are a fantastic source of deal flow for them, while I handle the funding side for their buyers. Congrats on taking the leap into wholesaling! I’d love to connect, swap insights, and see how we can support each other's goals here in Houston. Sent you a DM!
I started wholesaling 16 years ago and moved into flipping shortly after. Fair warning: wholesaling's brutally competitive right now. Don't let that rattle you — just keep grinding when it feels like nothing's landing.
If you're open to it, I'd love to show you an angle that's way less crowded but just as profitable. DM me and we'll find time to connect.