Newbie from Richland, WA

Newbie from Richland, WA

Investor · Richland, WA · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 3 votes

Hello everyone!

My name's Julian and I am a VERY new RE investor in South Eastern Washington state. I've owned a duplex for almost 4 years now and looking to continue to add to my portfolio.

Even after 4 years, I still feel like I know next to nothing about Real Estate Investing. I'm so glad I found this website!

My goals are to learn more about fix & flip, buy and hold, and eventually earning enough passive income to "retire" and spend more quality time with my family and focus on my hobbies, which are woodworking and maybe even some furniture building...down the road.

Love the website, great information and lots of nice people willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

3Reply
34 views

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Pasco, WA · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 53 votes
    12y

    Let's throw something informal together? If someone wants to throw a date out there, I'll find us a conference room at a bank or library. The first time can be sort of an just an intro. What we've done, what our goals are. Maybe bring a problem or situation we're dealing with... 

  • Real Estate Broker · Pasco, WA · Member since 2013 · 126 posts · 53 votes
    12y

    So that we're not hijacking Julian's post I started a new one called "Tri-Cities WA BiggerPockets Meetup!"

  • Real Estate Investor · Richland, WA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Thanks for the notice @Julian Caiceros 

    The Bellevue house is on the market now and we're looking to move the week of Aug 4-8!

  • Rental Property Investor · Yorba Linda, CA · Member since 2012 · 336 posts · 69 votes
    12y

    @Julian Caiceros 

    Welcome fellow Bigger Pockets member! This is a great forum and I am sure it will help you learn many facets of the real estate investment world. I purchased my first investment property over 40 years ago and only wish that I had a resource like BP community when I got started! So you are in a good company.

    Some say that your net-worth equals your network, and this is the place to make right connections. You should also find investors locally and network with them face-to-face. Find people close to you using MEET feature, also look for investor meetings on Meetup.

    All the best!

  • Investor · Richland, WA · Member since 2014 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    @Edward Synicky 

    Thank you for the welcome! I appreciate your kind words.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.