New - Semi-Experienced Investor from Chicago

New - Semi-Experienced Investor from Chicago

Specialist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 6 votes

Hello all! My name is Melissa and I am a semi-experienced real estate investor in Chicago. I am also new to this site so wanted to introduce myself.

1Reply
69 views

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 6 votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @Dave Visaya:

    Hey @MELISSA PITTS welcome to BiggerPockets. It's great to have you here! Let us know how we can help.

     Thanks Dave!

  • Investor · Joliet, IL · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Hi Melissa,

    Welcome to BP. I hope you find the information here as useful as I have. The networking opportunities are fantastic. I hope to hear from you soon on that deal I emailed you about. 

    Have a great day, and again, welcome.

    Don 

  • Specialist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    Thanks so much for the welcome, Don!

     Thank you for your email as well. I emailed you some info to help fund your deal. I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your real estate investment goals.

    Melissa

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.