New member in Fayetteville, NC

New member in Fayetteville, NC

Real Estate Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello all! My name is Jay and I am new to this site.  Living in the Fayetteville, NC area and mainly work Short Sales as well as wholesale deals.  Looking to network!

0Reply
15 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Killeen, atX · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    Jay,

    I'm new to they fayetteville area and looking to network as well. Realestate is something I have always wanted to be involved in. So I'm looking for any advice I can get   

    Thanks 

    Frank 

  • Real Estate Investor · Myrtle Beach, SC · Member since 2012 · 299 posts · 104 votes
    12y

    Welcome to both of you @frank Caputo @Jay Stphens

    Wish you both the best in your real estate adventure. If I can be of help let me know.

  • New to Real Estate · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 83 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Jay, welcome aboard! Tons of good and free info here, and lots of friendly people; I think you'll find this is an excellent place to network. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2014 · 661 posts · 400 votes
    12y

    @Jay Stephens

    Hello "BP Newbie" and welcome to Bigger Pockets. I am not too far away from you we are over in Atl. If you need anything to help get you started please let me know and I will try to assist.

    In the meantime here are 7 tips to help you grow your business using BP:

    1. New to BP?


    2. Develop your own business strategy. -- Don’t just be a “jack-of-all-trades"

    3. Grow your business by developing your business plan. - Remember there is a difference between goals and a plan.


    4. Locate and attend several different local REIAs as they’re great opportunities to network and meet wholesalers, lenders, and contractors.

    5. Stay away from the “guru” sales-pitch events - they rarely increase your investment knowledge, they merely empty your wallet!

    6. Spend 30 minutes a day on Bigger Pockets by connecting with “colleagues,” perusing blogs and videos, and engaging with others on the forums:


    7. Set yourself up to receive free alerts to be notified of subjects that interest you:

    Andrew

  • Real Estate Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi Guys and thanks for all of the encouragement. I look forward being an active member on this site and gaining as well as sharing knowledge.  Please let me know if i can be of any help as well.

    Thank you all,

    Jay

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.