Roofing & Gutter Contractor wants to flix and flip

Roofing & Gutter Contractor wants to flix and flip

Flipper/Rehabber · Frisco, TX · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone!  My name is Mike and I live in the North Dallas on the border of Collin and Denton County.  I have been a roofing and gutter contractor here for the last 6 years, and have recently taken on swimming pool renovations as well.  As a seasoned contractor, I have many contacts to get just about any job done and I also perform inspections for hard money lenders.  I figure with those notches in my belt, I might just have what it takes to be a successful investor.

I am looking hard for my first fix and flip opportunity in the DFW region and welcome any input. 

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Welcome aboard, Mike.  What's your criteria for the homes you want to fix/flip?  How are you looking for them?

    We're glad you've joined us!

  • Homeowner · Corinth, TX · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Hi #Mike Reining. Welcome to BiggerPockets.

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    12y

    Hey @Mike Reining welcome to the site! This is a perfect place to learn more about REI!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.