BP Rookie in the Dallas - Fort Worth Area

BP Rookie in the Dallas - Fort Worth Area

Denton, TX · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes

Hello! I'm new to BP after discovering it recently. I am a new real estate investor seeking to start out. My family and I moved back to the metroplex after living abroad doing non-profit work. Before that I worked as an analyst in a commercial appraisal firm. I'm looking forward to building relationships with other members and building our real estate business. 

Looking forward to trading ideas!

CM

1Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nationwide (United States) · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 34 votes
    11y

    Hi Chase.  That's great.  Good place here to ask questions!  I have partners and agents in the Metroplex.  Be sure to shoot deals you find my way!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Chase McGough 

    welcome to the site.

  • Denton, TX · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Thanks guys. I appreciate the welcome. Do you have any suggestions or thoughts about how you started out? Also, what do you invest in? Have you done any commercial?

    @Daniel Francis I will be happy to. Whenever you're up this way, it would be great to grab some coffee. Just give me a heads up!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.