I'm Chris Farrugia, Realtor from beautiful Naples, Florida

I'm Chris Farrugia, Realtor from beautiful Naples, Florida

Involved In Real Estate · Naples, FL · Member since 2014 · 68 posts · 34 votes

Hello everyone!

I'm Chris Farrugia and I'm a Realtor from Southwest Florida.  I'm really anxious to become an active participant in the forums here and love that there are so many people willing to share their knowledge, experiences and expertise to raise us all up.  Hopefully I'll be able to chime in with my own advice.

I'm in a bit of a unique experience because my background is actually in Finance and Accounting. I'm really hoping that I'll be able to help with questions on capital budgeting, ROI, IRR and the like.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
11y

@Chris Farrugia 

welcome to the site.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Rancho Cucamonga, CA · Member since 2014 · 258 posts · 90 votes
    11y

    Hi @Chris Farrugia You will feel at home at BP, and I am sure we will enjoy to benefit from your experties..

    Sincerely;

    Morry

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Chris Farrugia 

    welcome to the site.

  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    11y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Chris Farrugia. I am in STL please let me know if you need anything. 


    In the meantime here are 7 tips to help you grow your business using BP:

    1. New to BP? http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere

    2. Develop your own business strategy. -- Don’t just be a “jack-of-all-trades" Even though I am.

    3. Grow your business by developing your business plan. - Remember there is a difference between goals and a plan. http://www.biggerpockets.com/files

    4. Locate and attend several different local REIAs as they’re great opportunities to network and meet wholesalers, lenders, and contractors.

    5. Stay away from the “guru” sales-pitch events - they rarely increase your investment knowledge, they merely empty your wallet!

    6. Spend some time every day on Bigger Pockets by connecting with “colleagues,” perusing blogs and videos, and engaging with others on the forums: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    7. Set yourself up to receive free alerts to be notified of subjects that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
  • Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Chris Farrugia , thanks so much for introducing yourself to the community! With your background, we're anxious to have you chime in on the forums as well! It's always great to have industry professionals join our ranks.

    See you around the site!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.