Buy&hold investor - Irving, Tx.

5 Replies

I come from a poor family in Brooklyn new york and was raised my whole life in Texas, my family moved to the dark side of dallas (the hood) and was a constant cry for me due to all the bullying which led me to isolating myself for years. After moving into my 1st apartment with the help of dallas housing while currently working at mcdonalds,  I've learned a lot about budgeting, living below my means, saving, and recently real estate investing.  learning for a year and being overloaded with info. I've put together my goal in real estate: To obtain financial security & more stable income through buy&hold rentals to continue my interest in being a self-employed artist while no longer living off the system & being a slave to it. Still learning and always thankful to learn more, I'm glad I came across biggerpockets to meet & network with my others who's goals are similar to mine.

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you