Cash Buyer in Nashville, TN

Cash Buyer in Nashville, TN

Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 688 posts · 607 votes

My name is Devan McClish. I am a cash buyer in Nashville, TN. I am looking to network with wholesalers and other agents in the area to find deals. I am already a member of REIN, and I would love to meet people that are in the same group. 

1Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Devan Mcclish 

    Hello and welcome to BP!

  • Real Estate Agent · New London, CT · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    Add me please!!
  • Investor · Middletown, NY · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Would you consider investing in properties in NY? There's a huge market here and lots of amazing opportunities.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.