Starter from San Francisco, CA (moving to NYC in March)

Starter from San Francisco, CA (moving to NYC in March)

New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 1 vote

Hey all,

Just want to introduce myself on the forum.  I'm not a forum guy but I've listened to tons of the BiggerPockets podcasts and felt it was appropriate to finally get on here.

I'm Neema, been living in SF for 5 years and soon to be moving to NYC.  I'm hoping to find on the forums real world examples and exercises I can apply when finding my own properties.

Feel free to drop a line and say hi and I plan on contributing what I know to the community.

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fort Wayne, IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 515 votes
    11y

    welcome to BP!

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Neema Fotoohi Hi and welcome to BP!  What kind of RE investing to plan to do?

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I plan on purchasing (and holding)  multi-unit residential units. My goal is to own a 50 plus unit in NYC (and other cities in the US). 

  • Specialist · Sibley, LA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 190 votes
    11y

    Wow @Neema Fotoohi 

    It's great to see you making BP your #1 spot to learn, grow and educate yourself on the grow business of real estate. You find tons help in the forms and more just by asking a question.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.