New BP Member From Atlanta, Ga

New BP Member From Atlanta, Ga

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 2 votes

Hello everyone! My name is Brooke and I stumbled upon Bigger Pockets after surfing online. I am in the process of getting my license. I have recently taken the course at Metro Brokers and I am preparing to take my school and then state exam. I am searching for some advice to find volunteer opportunities in Atlanta. My goals are to then use my resources to invest in a multifamily use property and work my way to apartments and eventually having my own real estate company. Is there any advice for a 24 year old trying to jump in feet first and get my hands dirty? Thanks in advance! 

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y

Hey @Brooke Robinson welcome to the site! Definitely start jumping into the community here! Be sure to read through The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing to help you get started.

Also - here's a couple articles you might enjoy:

The 21 Best Real Estate Investing Books Ever

How to Start Investing In Real Estate at a Young Age

Finally -be sure to setup some keyword alerts - especially for "Ellenwood" so you can jump into local conversations.

See you around the forums! 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.