Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Fredrik Lundström
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
New member from Finland (Moving to Richmond,VA)

Fredrik Lundström
  • Richmond, VA
Posted Mar 6 2015, 09:53

Hey there!

I'm a relatively new member from Finland, me and my wife are planning on moving to Richmond,VA in 2016. She is from New York so I am forcing her to move a bit further south.

I am very new to real estate and unfortunately only have experience either living under my parents roof or renting from a landlord. Oh well, purchase prices over here in Finland are kind of ridiculous compared to the rental income you get.

Anyway, I am dead set on becoming financially independent before I turn 40 years old (I'm 26 at the moment) and have decided that real estate will play a large part in this plan. I am really thankful for this website and the podcast+webinar Brandon and Joshua put on. They have really helped me to gain an insight into real estate investing.

I'd love to network with people in Richmond,VA and the area around it just to get to know some people there before moving there and also in order to be able to get into investing in real estate in the area.

Neither of us have actually ever visited Richmond but we will come down for a week this summer to check the city out while visiting family in NYC. 

Hope to hear from you guys!

-Fredrik

Loading replies...