Newbie with International Desire from Marietta GA.

Newbie with International Desire from Marietta GA.

Involved In Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello to the Bigger Pockets Community. I am a Marine Veteran who has seen some of the world and dreams of seeing as much as possible. In the process I would love to actually have property interest in some of those countries as well. I loved Spain, Okinawa Japan and love my Jamaican family and going to see them there. I am a Real Estate Agent and ready to transition into an Investor. I look forward to networking and learning along my journey.

0Reply
5 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Anthony Miller

     Hi and welcome to BiggerPockets! It’s a great place to learn more about investing and meet the people you want to meet. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2014 · 916 posts · 190 votes
    11y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Anthony Miller

    HOORAH!!!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thanks. I am putting aside time to read that.

    Semper Fi.

  • Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Welcome to the circle man! We may have to chat and see if we can collaborate on some deals. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Hi Anthony !

    Welcome to Biggerpockets nation!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.