Newbie In Nashville (Spring Hill TN ya'll)

Newbie In Nashville (Spring Hill TN ya'll)

Contractor · Spring Hill, TN · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 8 votes

Hey, I'm Corey.  I'm new to Bigger Pockets and my dream is to be a full time Real Estate Investor.

I've worked on homes since high school, and love making old houses look great again.  While I've only ever done the "dirty work" on houses, and have only owned my primary residence, Real Estate is my passion, and I am determined to be successful in land lording and to do some flipping.

I look forward to learning a ton on Bigger Pockets, and contributing what I can from my  perspective, and as I develop my experience in other areas as I get some deals under my belt.

Thanks,

Corey

3Reply
23 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2015 · 688 posts · 607 votes
    11y

    @Corey Johnson welcome to bp and the nashville market!

  • Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 407 posts · 180 votes
    11y

    @Corey Johnson

    Sounds like you have a good foot in the door with the remodeling background.

    I was just out in your neck of the woods, Spring Hill, today trying to get a house under contract actually. Was unsuccessful at it but hey that's one more no I got out of the way to get the YES!

    Let me know if you ever need anything or have any questions!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP community @Corey Johnson

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    11y

    @Corey Johnson

    Welcome to the site. Learning from the ground up is the way to go.  

  • Investor/Realtor · Hoover, AL · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 459 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP!  It's a great resource!!..

  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @Corey Johnson

    Welcome. 

    Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers).

    Two Great reads, I bought both J. Scott The Book on Flipping Houses, The Book on Estimating ReHab Costs http://www.biggerpockets.com/flippingbook

    Download BP’s newest book here some good due diligence in Chapter 10. Real Estate Rewind Starting over

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/brandonatbp/file/real-estate-rewind-a-biggerpockets-community-book

    Good Luck

    Paul

  • Contractor · Spring Hill, TN · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Thank you everyone for the great welcomes and suggestions.  I really appreciate it.  BP looks like a great community, and I'm really excited to be a part of it.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Hi Corey!

    I would like to welcome you to bigger pockets! I wish you success on your goals and be one of the best real estate investor!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.