New Member/Investor, Southern California

New Member/Investor, Southern California

Real Estate Investor · Ridgecrest, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone!

I am a new member to BP from Southern California focusing on potential investments in the Inland Empire, High Desert, and Las Vegas. 

0Reply
21 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Bellevue WA & Orange County, CA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Lots of opportunity out there Abdul, congrats on starting.

    If I can be of help let me know.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2010 · 804 posts · 230 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BP.  You have pick the best site on the net to help become a very, very successful real estate investor.  Wishing you the best of careers.

  • Caloocan, NCR · Member since 2014 · 138 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets, Abdul!

  • Investor/RE Broker · Eugene, OR · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 968 votes
    11y

    @Abdul Odeh

     Hi and welcome to BiggerPockets! It’s a great place to learn more about investing and meet the people you want to meet. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing and don't forget to set up your Keyword Alerts!

  • Investor · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Welcome! This website has great resources. 

    I am in Orange County, CA.  I  have been involved with many investment real estate deals over the years.  Many utilizing out of the box strategies.  I am familiar with those markets. Let me know I can help in any way.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.