What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent - BP - Paper

What to Look for in a Real Estate Agent - BP - Paper

Rental Property Investor · Apopka, FL · Member since 2013 · 155 posts · 62 votes

Apologies in advance for a question that has been ask in some form over and over.

I am returning to BiggerPockets now with a business plan and basic funding in place.  I'd like to find a top notch agent (in a sea of so so) to help me identify potential properties.  My plan is to take the cash I have for flips (enough to do 2 flips at a time) and then take the profits from that to invest in buy and hold RE.

I recall there was a paper put out by BiggerPockets which outlined what to look for when partnering with an "investors agent".  I can't seem to locate that paper can someone help?

Thanks, b

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.