Hey guys! I'm from the Conshohocken, PA area!

Hey guys! I'm from the Conshohocken, PA area!

Bryn Mawr, PA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey BiggerPockets community!

My name is Daniel Kwon, and I'm graduating Villanova University in about two weeks. I'm new to the industry, but I've been interested in real estate investing (primarily rental properties and mutli-family homes at the moment) for quite some time. I'm starting full-time work in Conshohocken, PA, and I'm looking for homes to buy and rent out. 

Any help/tips would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Dan

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 173 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    welcome @Daniel Kwon to the bigger pockets family..... i am new myself so hopefully more experienced investors chime in 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Allentown, PA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 701 votes
    11y

    Hi @Daniel Kwon

    Best of luck! Do some reading here on Bigger Pockets, and get to know the area you want to invest in. Don't spend too long reading, get comfortable and make a purchase! Otherwise, you'll just keep reading and reading! 

  • Investor · Lafayette Hill, PA · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 27 votes
    11y

    Hi @Daniel Kwon

    I'm by no means an expert but I can share with you my experience since I'm around the area.  (Lafayette Hill)

    Once you determine budget, I would recommend working with an real estate agent and  explore the different housing options. I specifically told my agent that I wanted to find a property that I could easily find a roommate. I lucked into a townhouse with two master suites and found a roommate one month after I closed. 

    Best of luck on the search 

  • Contractor · Skippack, PA · Member since 2014 · 228 posts · 39 votes
    11y

    Welcome @Daniel Kwon

        I too am a local if you ever have any questions feel free to contact me.  Enjoy the site!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.