24 years old, ready to take off. Thankful for any and all help.

24 years old, ready to take off. Thankful for any and all help.

Rutherfordton, NC · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 4 votes

Hello folks. I am a little bit frustrated. I have been educating myself for about a year about Real Estate Investing. I am a member of the local REIA. I have tried to wholesale multiple houses that fell through. I am currently ABOUT to close on my first deal, finally. But I need to take it to the next level. I need to take off. I need any help that I can get, and I would greatly appreciate any and all advice that you may have for me to help me get over this "hump."

I KNOW what to do, it's just doing it that I am struggling with. Resources are dwindling, which only makes it more frustrating. I know that there must be something huge on the other side of this mountain I am climbing. 

So let's treat this like I am brand new and don't know anything about investing. Where would you direct me?

0Reply
16 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    Hey @Luke Jones

     Congratulations on closing your first deal, it's kinda hard to give any advice because you didn't give any specifics about your current situation but regardless you're ahead of many including myself since you've a deal about to close. 

    The only thing I can say is be patient after all this is real estate and it's all about sales if your looking for fast money you might as well go into stock trading the will probably give you the rush you're looking for. But as for real estate I've been marking for about 2 months now and don't have a contract yet but many leads, I'm also learning that you can't focus solely on one niche strategy I have to know multiples strategies in order to take advantage of every lead and do my best to solve everyone problem. Just be patient it seems like you already know what to do also if your seeing results just keep doing it that simple. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.