I'm a Real Estate Agent/Property Manager in Tampa FL

I'm a Real Estate Agent/Property Manager in Tampa FL

Real Estate Consultant · Brandon, FL · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 27 votes

To whom it my concern:

I’m interested in networking with individuals that are looking to expand there portfolio's,  I have worked in Government, Private, Merchandising, Construction, Real Estate sectors and have numerous hours and training. To help you learn more about my track record please proceed to message me, let's talk about how I can help you Purchase Real Estate at the rock bottom price and then move forward taking about how I can help you, as a absentee owner. 

1Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Plant City, FL · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 379 votes
    11y

    @Adrian Castillowelcome to BP! You should check you the podcasts and local REIA meet ups! Great name by the way!

  • Real Estate Broker · Brandon, FL · Member since 2008 · 283 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    Hey @Adrian Castillo!  Welcome to BP.  I'm also in Brandon and would be interested in properties that we can purchase.  I'll send you a PM with my info, so we can network!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    Welcome @Adrian Castillo it’s a pleasure to have you here! You will find this a tremendous resource for all of your real estate needs. You may want to set up some “keyword alerts” to notify the topics that interest you the most.

    Wishing you the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.