Henderson, CO · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
I live near Denver and am new to real estate investing. I am very anxious and motivated to learn how to profit safely and transition out of my "job". Your sharing and kindness would be appreciated - please be patient.
Real Estate Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 15 posts · 6 votes
11y
Hi Lance.
I have been investing in Denver since 2000. I am an experienced rehabber and wholesaler. Feel free to contact me and we can talk about what you're loking to accomplish.
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
11y
@Lance Young, welcome to BiggerPockets. Did you know we are actually located in Denver? There is a Denver Meetup at the end of the month - I suggest you check it out. There is also a Northern Colorado meetup in Erie on September 2 if that works out for you.
@Lance Young, welcome to BiggerPockets. Did you know we are actually located in Denver? There is a Denver Meetup at the end of the month - I suggest you check it out. There is also a Northern Colorado meetup in Erie on September 2 if that works out for you.
Hi Mindy,
What's the name of the Meetup in Erie? I'd love to come.