Wholesale real estate invester from NC

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
7y

We've had a successful portfolio in Fayetteville and Jacksonville areas.  Very LCOV, even for NC.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 62 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Welcome boss, BP is a vault full of knowledge. Cruise thru some of the forums and also listen to the podcasts 

    Good Luck!

  • Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2014 · 213 posts · 31 votes
    11y

    Hi, Warren,

    I have purchase properties right around Randleman. I have purchased and renovated over 60 properties in the state over the past 3.5 years. I have been in the business over 25 years. If you need advice or are looking for a wholesale property to flip or to buy and hold, feel free to reach out to me. I can probably get you pointed in the right direction.

    Thanks Craig

  • Youngsville, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Craig Brooksby Hi Craig, could you provide some recommendations for a newbie? I'm in the Raleigh area and just starting out myself. Currently researching on building team like lawyer, attorney. Financial advisor.

  • Property Manager · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    We've had a successful portfolio in Fayetteville and Jacksonville areas.  Very LCOV, even for NC.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.