Project Management in Virginia and Southern Maryland

Project Management in Virginia and Southern Maryland

Contractor · Colonial Beach, VA · Member since 2010 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I'm currently working as a restoration/remodeling project manager. My specialty is helping investors renovate properties. I'm also very interested in purchasing my own properties. 

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    @Ed Minett

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. 

    BiggerPockets
  • Contractor · Colonial Beach, VA · Member since 2010 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thank you for welcoming me Michael. I am looking forward to learning more and meeting people. 

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    11y

    @Ed Minett

    Welcome to BP, I just moved away from the Lexington Park area a few months ago.  There are some great deals to be had in that area and I'm sure you will do well down there.  Good luck.

  • Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2015 · 239 posts · 90 votes
    11y

    Hi Ed!  Nice to see you here. I'm originally from St. Mary's County and it is a great market for investors. I have a client that is actively looking for a project manager for deals in this market.  Would it be all right if I followed up with an introduction?  

    I'm finding lots of deals in your market and would really like to get something going with him and a good manager.  :)

    Liz

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.