Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Michael Kovac
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Landlord and Licensed Real Estate Agent Seeking Growth!!!

Michael Kovac
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Sep 10 2015, 15:27

Greetings! First time poster, long time lurker and enthusiastic podcast listener. 

My name is Michael Kovac, I have been a landlord now for a little over 5 years and I am looking to take my experience and portfolio to the next level. I must say that BP certainly has a wealth of information for REI that is not otherwise available. I have spent many hours listening to podcasts, reading the blogs and trolling the forums to sharpen my skills. I have decided to become more active on BP as I assume it will help me grow in the world of REI and also professionally.

Cliff Notes on me, I am a 27 year old UCONN graduate with 5 years of REI, property management and landlord experience. I currently own and manage $1.5MM of property located in Fairfield County, Connecticut. As a day job I enjoy my other passion, working with exotic, collectable and rare vehicles.

I have decided to be proactive in achieving my financial freedom and taking the next step in becoming a full time real estate investor and property manager. Last week I passed my CT salesperson exam in the hopes of finding a broker in the area that specializes in commercial and income property to affiliate with and learn from.  

My goal is to eventually start my own property management company to create additional passive income while at the same time growing my own portfolio. I would also love to get involved in syndication and moving into larger commercial units ie apartment buildings, retail etc. With that being said if anyone in the local area can put me in touch with a professional that can "show me the ropes" I would certainly be much obliged, I will be doing my own scouting and research as well in the days to come. Thanks in advance, I look forward to becoming part of the community.

Loading replies...