Hello all, I am brand spankin' new! - Beaumont, TX

Hello all, I am brand spankin' new! - Beaumont, TX

Lumberton, TX · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello there, my name is Justin Hamilton. I live in Beaumont, TX but I am a firefighter in Liberty, TX (35 mins away). I am just starting out in real estate investing. I know next to nothing about this industry and I want to get started. The reason why I am getting into this is because I want to be financially free (as all of us do). But mainly, I want to have the money and resources to take care of other people in need. I want to provide housing and donate to those who are in hardship. I am very involved in my church and I want to have the freedom to evangelize without worrying about money.

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    11y

    @Justin Hamilton

    Welcome to BP! This is the best place to grow your knowledge in Real Estate. Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.