Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
Hello everyone, I have been a long time lurker on this site and have finally decided to join. I have learned a lot so far and I am excited about learning more and hopefully being able to contribute a bit.
If you haven't already, also check out The Beginner's Guide (http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing) and BP Podcasts (http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/) are packed full of great info.
Lender · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2012 · 714 posts · 169 votes
11y
@Tim Macy do you know any gap lenders in your area or any investors wanted to JV on rehab deals? We have a deal about to fall apart because our guy's partner backed out on a rehab deal last minute because he doesn't have the funds to close. Maybe you know a rehabber that would like to JV on the deal if not a gap lender? How about you @Michael Gutierrez? Do you know anyone who would be interested?
Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 311 posts · 176 votes
11y
Corey, send me an email with the info on the project and let me see if I have someone to fit your needs. Lots of lenders and rehabbers, but everyone has different specifications. My contact info should be in my signature.