Washington, DC · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
Hello everyone! My name is Nicole J. and I am new to the world of real estate investing! I'm here to learn and from all of you and appreciate any advise and guidance you can offer for someone just starting out in RE investing. Thanks so much in advance!
Welcome to Biggerpockets. You got to the right place to learn more about REI. There are plenty of resources you can find under Learn from how to's, blogs from our experts and podcasts. Good luck and great success to your REI journey
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
11y
Welcome to BP @Nicole Jackson. One piece of advice I have is to start attending the local REIA's, and maybe even our local BP meetup that is in Rockville/Gaithersburg. If you are interested in getting on the email list for it, email @Justin B. and he can add you to the list.