New Wholesaler in the Birmingham, Alabama Area

New Wholesaler in the Birmingham, Alabama Area

Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 2 votes

Hi, my name is Erica and I am a new real-estate investor who has started out with Wholesale property deals. I am looking to quickly expand my investment portfolio as well as my buyers list. I hope that this site serves as a great place to network and meet some fellow investors.

1Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    11y

    @Erica Davis

    Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!
    Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 40 votes
    11y

    @Erica Davis - Welcome to the BP community. This is definitely a place to grow your network and influence. May I ask how long you have been working in that area? I just recently was asked to head our efforts in that area (out of state investor portfolio) and would love to know more about the area and your offerings. 

    Thanks!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    11y

    @Erica Davis

    Welcome to the BP family! You came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!  

  • JD, CCIM , Real Estate Broker · Tuscaloosa, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Hi Erica, what types of investments interest you or strategies interest you? How can I help?  Denise

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.