Investor out of Portland Oregon

Investor out of Portland Oregon

Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 6 votes

Hi all! I am an investor new to BP and am excited to network with like minded people here. I have heard about BP from a few different people over the years and not sure why I'm just now signing up but here I am!!. I've educated myself throughout the years on Realestate and pretty much just kept to myself going on about my business thinking I had to just figure it out for myself. I didn't really know there was so many people out there walking the same path. My back ground for the past ten years has been in new construction as a project manager for a large home builder. I've always had a goal to break away on my own and make REALESTATE investing my full time career. I am very happy to say I made this a reality over they past year. I look forward to meeting some of you on here and seeing what I can learn and what I may be able to share. No matter what the level of experience is with any off us I believe we can always learn new things and continue to grow our expertise!!

"Do it now because today will be yesterday, tomorrow"

1Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Interior Designer/Real Estate Investor · Eugene, OR · Member since 2013 · 168 posts · 91 votes
    10y

    Welcome Dan!

    I love BP and am from the Eugene, OR area.  Look forward to an opportunity to meet you and get to know you.  I, also, have a background in construction and project management with lots of experience as an Interior Designer.  I LOVE this business.  

    Laureen

  • Granite Slab industry · Brownsville, OR · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Dan, welcome to BP!!

    I'm in Lebanon, OR. I'm transitioning right now from the slab granite industry into home inspection which for me is kind of a step in the direction of real estate investing. 

    Bigger Pocketa is an awesome resource!

    I highly recommend listening to the BP podcasts. They are full of excellent wisdom and advice.

    Cheers!

    -John

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes
    10y

    Welcome! Hope to see you at the next Portland Bigger Pockets meet!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.