Southwest Georgia / North Florida Investor

Southwest Georgia / North Florida Investor

Investor · Pavo, GA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I am an investor located in southwest Georgia. II invest in the Tallahassee Florida area as well. I own single-family rentals and I am also interested in eventually purchasing duplexes, quads, apartments and a mobile home park. Also, I flip houses in any price range but I am more interested in the bread and butter homes. On the buy and hold properties, I also plan to seller finance some of those.

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi there Ingelise.  We are closing on a mobile home park just SW of you in Summerdale AL.  We'd partner on mobile home park deals greater than 30 pads with expansion prospects.

    I suggest you hook up with brokers in your area that you find on loop.net.  Largely forget the deals on loop.net, look for the brokers.

  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    It's great to have you on BiggerPockets @Ingelise Long

    I hope that our site can help you with all of your real estate investing goals - we've got a ton of real estate investing resources here!

    Feel free to reach out to me with any and all questions you might have about BiggerPockets, investing, or using our platform!

  • Licensed Mortgage Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2014 · 98 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    @Ingelise Long Do you see yourself branching into other areas of FL?  We offer financing throughout the state if you're ever in need.

  • Investor · Pavo, GA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Yes, I do plan to expand possibly the Jacksonville & Panama City/Destin area. I would love to comnect with you soon.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.