Lisa Dismore, Residential Real Estate Broker

Lisa Dismore, Residential Real Estate Broker

Fuquay Varina, NC · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 3 votes

I am Lisa Dismore, a NC residential Real Estate Broker and native of  Raleigh, NC. Since I specialize residential rentals/investment properties, I am super excited to be a part of this community.  Raleigh has become one of the best markets for investing and I want to continue to grow my knowledge base in investing in Residential Real Estate! 

1Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
10y

Hi @Lisa Dismore!

Welcome to BP -- it's a great community of folks and I'm sure you'll learn a lot.

We just had a meetup near downtown Raleigh.  Make sure you flag Raleigh, Cary, etc. as key words so you get automatic notifications if those words are ever posted.  You won't be able to miss a meetup then.

Looking forward to seeing you at an event soon! 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    10y

    Hi @Lisa Dismore!

    Welcome to BP -- it's a great community of folks and I'm sure you'll learn a lot.

    We just had a meetup near downtown Raleigh.  Make sure you flag Raleigh, Cary, etc. as key words so you get automatic notifications if those words are ever posted.  You won't be able to miss a meetup then.

    Looking forward to seeing you at an event soon! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome aboard @Lisa Dismore

  • Real Estate Broker · Triangle Area, NC · Member since 2012 · 587 posts · 214 votes
    10y

    @Lisa Dismore

    Welcome to the site!

  • Inspector and Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    HI, @Lisa Dismore, and congrats on joining the BP family. I'm an inspector and investor in the area. I'd love to talk or grab a coffee sometime if you're interested.

    Thanks!

    Britt Treece

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.