Newer Investor in the Phila metro area

Newer Investor in the Phila metro area

Investor · Folcroft, PA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hello all! I am a newer investor. I currently have one rental property and have bought and sold another property in which i barely broke even. In just 3 years time I have seen the many benefits of real estate investing as well as many unexpected hurdles that can slow you down. Im here to EDUCATE MYSELF FURTHER and NETWORK so I can learn how to prevent and get over hurdles and continue on to a sucessful real estate business. My father who is my partner is a contractor of 40+ years provides invaluable knowledge and know how. I also get my hands dirty but would like to learn to focus more on the BUSINESS of REAL ESTATE

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @AL Thomas

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. You got to the right place to learn more about REI. There are plenty more resources you can find under Learn from how to's, blogs from our experts and podcasts.

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.