Introduction from Cabot, Arkansas

Introduction from Cabot, Arkansas

Real Estate Agent · Cabot, AR · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hello! I'm a licensed Realtor working out of Cabot, Arkansas. I've been a military wife for 10 years now, and my husband is Active Duty in the Air Force stationed at Little Rock AFB and a Real Estate Investor. My passion is helping people see the potential in Bank-Owned properties at a great discount. I look forward to getting to know the Bigger Pockets community!

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi, @Cathy Powell.

    Welcome to BiggerPockets.  It sounds like you've already got a ton of great experience!

    Be sure to check out the blogs and podcasts as well as the forums.  You can learn a lot from the real estate experts on the site.

    Best of luck to you!

    Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
    View Page
  • Little Rock, AR · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hey @Cathy Powell,

    BP is amazing. Lots of knowledge. I'm in LR but do some work up that way. I don't deal with short sales and foreclosure a that much. What company are you with?

  • John PowellPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Kennesaw, GA · Member since 2015 · 308 posts · 153 votes
    10y
    Welcome to bigger process Cathy.
  • Specialist · Cherokee Village, AR · Member since 2015 · 24 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Cathy,

    Welcome to BP from a fellow Arkansan!

    Dale

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.