New to Investing, wanting to gain knowledge and connections

New to Investing, wanting to gain knowledge and connections

Indiantown, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Good Afternoon, 

I am Anthony Dowling. I recently just separated from the Army Reserves due to medical (7.5 years). I wanted to get involved with real estate investments. I currently live in Tallahassee, FL.  My interests are: investment, flipping houses, single family homes, "I Buy Houses," anything in those fields. Could anyone assist with general knowledge and possibly a phone conversation in order to grasp these concepts.

Thank you!!

Anthony

0Reply
5 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2014 · 462 posts · 237 votes
    10y

    any way I can help, just call and welcome to bigger pockets. That's the first of many good moves.

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 608 posts · 70 votes
    10y

    Anthony,

    I look forward to connecting with you and learning more about your goals.

  • Real Estate Investor/Wholesaler · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 757 posts · 318 votes
    10y

    Anthony- My best advice would be to locate your local REI networking meetings and go to those events, they are the best for newbie's and networking with others in the area. I'm sure you can locate one on meetup.com.

  • Indiantown, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thank you all!!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.