New Broker to the Washington Eastside area.

New Broker to the Washington Eastside area.

Real Estate Agent · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone! 

Happy and excited to have found bigger pockets. Honestly, I am relatively new to the real estate industry. I come from a small business owner and engineering background. I've taken some courses in analyzing investment properties, produced APOD's, noticed the drawbacks in how the typical Cap Rate is calculated, and dug deeper to find four-square and the mortgage constant.  I currently work with investors looking for great flip properties in King county. I plan to expand into rental properties as well. I know I have a lot more to learn and understand, but I am a quick study and know I will excel. 

  Invested in YOU, 

    Courtney Windh

0Reply
5 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • BiggerPockets Support · Manila, Philippines · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 148 votes
    10y

    @Courtney Windh

    Welcome to BP! This is the best place to grow your knowledge in Real Estate. Glad to have you with us.

    BiggerPockets
  • Seattle, WA · Member since 2015 · 500 posts · 243 votes
    10y

    Hey @Courtney Windh. Welcome to the Puget Sound real estate investor community. As you undoubtedly know, it's a red-hot market in Seattle/Eastside, great for those who are into flipping, not so wonderful for the cash-flow folks.

    What are you looking for as far as contacts, advice, rants, jokes, or other bits of semi-solicited information? What questions can the community answer for you?

  • Real Estate Agent · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thank you @Alex Chin 

    I have been listening to the podcasts and gathering info that way. Now I am curious about the PNW investor community. Who are we? Are we more cash flow or are we flippers? From a personal point of view what are the best routes to start in real estate investing, wholesale/rentals/flipping... ? What has worked in the past for those near me. Research meet up's for chatting with people who have made the mistakes and had the success. I'm pretty open to the experience at this point.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Courtney Windh:

    Thank you @Alex Chin 

    I have been listening to the podcasts and gathering info that way. Now I am curious about the PNW investor community. Who are we? Are we more cash flow or are we flippers? From a personal point of view what are the best routes to start in real estate investing, wholesale/rentals/flipping... ? What has worked in the past for those near me. Research meet up's for chatting with people who have made the mistakes and had the success. I'm pretty open to the experience at this point.

    Hello Courtney, welcome to the Bigger Pockets  community. If you want to find out more about PNW community, I highly recommend you come out to one of our local Meetups . I see your already a member to our group Pacific NW Real Estate and we are having the last meeting of the year soon. We would love to have you there.

    Best Regards

    Kevin 

  • Real Estate Agent · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Kevin C.

    Thanks for the info! My husband and I have already RSVP and will see you soon. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.