Real Estate investor looking to learn, network with others.

Real Estate investor looking to learn, network with others.

Real Estate Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am a real estate investor looking to network, and learn from others in the Indianapolis market. I've acquired a handful of cash flowing properties, and would like to significantly grow my portfolio. I have a background in financial analysis so that has helped, as I enjoy crunching the numbers, and finding the deals.

As I move forward though I want to learn from others, as up to now I have done much myself, and feel there is a great opportunity for me to learn, and sharpen my game. I am excited about meeting other investors, contractors, real estate agents, property managers, wholesalers, or just investor friends.

1Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.