Atlanta Residential Real Estate Broker

Atlanta Residential Real Estate Broker

Residential Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Since 1996 my passion for selling homes and educating people about homeownership and/or real estate investing hasn’t changed. I love what I do!  I too want to step out and take advantage of my own acknowledge and experience in this market that I love so much.

0Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Since 1996 my passion for selling homes and educating people about homeownership and/or real estate investing hasn’t changed. I love what I do! I too want to step out and take advantage of my own knowledge and experience in this market that I love so much.

  • Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 33 votes
    10y

    Hey Val that's awesome. More agents and brokers should have that thought process and take ad stance of thier own advice. 

    I feel that I use the creative side of my brain more often as an investor vs when I'm wearing my agent hat. But either way it's fun with a passion! 

  • Professional Auctioneer · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Congratulation on your decision to "step out", after being in conventional real estate for so long, it is a big decision to want to be more productive, earn more, and build a portfolio of profitable properties as a real estate investor.

    It is difficult however for agents/brokers to change hats, to forget the old ways of doing the conventional real estate business and to get educated on the creative ways to control and roll real estate.

    I commend your decision to do so.

    One Broker to another, if you need some suggestions, just give me a call.

    Good luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.