Realtor and Investor in Miami Florida

3 Replies

My name is Albert A. Puig and I'm a Realtor and Investor in Miami, FL. I've been exposed in this business since an early age, however I've been personally investing these last couple of years. I am dedicated in finding great deals in my market in order to rehab, flip, hold and wholesale. I also help Sellers and Buyers with their real estate needs whether it's buying, selling or renting. I feel that I have built my business from the ground up surrounding myself with multiple hard money lenders, multiple GC's and establishing good relationships with REO agents and wholesalers. If you are looking to invest in my Miami market feel free to reach out. Not only am I hoping to be able to obtain more knowledge, contacts and business by joining this wonderful community, but I also look forward to sharing my experiences with the rest of you. Happy Investing!

Hi Albert. Glad to see your a Realtor-Investor as well. Hope to work with you in the near future although it did not work out on the recent short sale.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you