Realtor and Investor in Miami Florida

Realtor and Investor in Miami Florida

Residential Real Estate Broker · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 3 votes

My name is Albert A. Puig and I'm a Realtor and Investor in Miami, FL. I've been exposed in this business since an early age, however I've been personally investing these last couple of years. I am dedicated in finding great deals in my market in order to rehab, flip, hold and wholesale. I also help Sellers and Buyers with their real estate needs whether it's buying, selling or renting. I feel that I have built my business from the ground up surrounding myself with multiple hard money lenders, multiple GC's and establishing good relationships with REO agents and wholesalers. If you are looking to invest in my Miami market feel free to reach out. Not only am I hoping to be able to obtain more knowledge, contacts and business by joining this wonderful community, but I also look forward to sharing my experiences with the rest of you. Happy Investing!

3Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Albert Puig

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you on the site

    BiggerPockets
  • Computer Programmer & Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Hello @Albert Puig Welcome to BP. Reading your post I find my self identified, we have similar approaches, although I am in an early stage of my REI career, maybe we can meet some day. Take care

  • Lipsy D.Pro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hi Albert. Glad to see your a Realtor-Investor as well. Hope to work with you in the near future although it did not work out on the recent short sale.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.