Looking for trustworthy agents/investors in New Jersey

Looking for trustworthy agents/investors in New Jersey

Realtor · Port St Lucie, FL · Member since 2015 · 11 posts · 2 votes

Hi everyone! I'm looking into my first multi unit property. I would love to meet others in the area who are experienced and can shed some light on the process, tips, advice etc. I've been saving, already approved for a FHA loan, listening to the podcasts, actively looking at properties on the MLS and want to start looking at my options in the area. (I'm considering Newark & Harrison) Any advice is appreciated ! Thanks in advance.

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · East Orange, NJ · Member since 2014 · 297 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    @Bruno AlmeidaPlease take a look at my bio and maybe we talk about what your goals are.

  • Woodbridge, NJ · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi @Bruno Almeida,

    Thank you very much for posting this. I live in Woodbridge, NJ and in the same position as you are. I have quit my full time job to become real estate investor and actively looking for Multi unit properties. How is your search going?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.