Like the pod cast so I thought I'd check out the site

Like the pod cast so I thought I'd check out the site

Real Estate Investor · Fairmont, WV · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes

I've been listening to the podcast for a while and finally decided to check out the site. I'm in computer systems development and I am looking for the next opportunity when my current project finishes up. I'm located a bit south of Morgantown, WV but I grew up outside of Pittsburgh and have lived in the DC suburbs and the WV Eastern Panhandle. My only real estate investing experience is making loans.

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Frederick, MD · Member since 2015 · 654 posts · 256 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP @Marty Milligan - the podcasts are indeed great, being active on site is even better... jump in!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.