Hello to everyone.

Hello to everyone.

Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes

Hello!

This is Sharon from Santa Fe, NM. I am a newbie in real estate business and recently joined BP. I found this site very helpful for real estate investors. I am thinking about getting a duplex in Santa Fe area, and started talking with different realtors. Hope to find one soon before the market price go up high.

Feeling great to be part of BP and all other investors :) 

1Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    10y

    Hi and Welcome to Biggerpockets @Yangjee Sherpa!

  • Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Thank you for your vote Michael Boyer and thank you Marlon Wilson. Hope to see you guys often in BP. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.