Investor and property manager from Detroit

Investor and property manager from Detroit

Property Manager · Detroit, MI · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 9 votes

Hey all!

Max Nussenbaum here. I've been participating here secondhand via my friend and business partner Tim Dingman, but realized it was time to start being more active on my own account!

Quick backstory: in 2013, my partners and I rehabbed a tax auction mansion in Detroit and turned it into a communal living and working space for other young entrepreneurs. (Read about us in Fast Company here).

We then started Castle, which has since become metro Detroit's fastest-growing property management company (but I'm not here to pitch you!)

Things I like: showing off Detroit (it can be an amazing place, for real estate and life, if you know what you're doing), talking about the intersection of real estate + tech, and sharing crazy stories from the field. (And boy, do we have some crazy stories!)

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting more involved here!

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Port Huron, MI · Member since 2012 · 295 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP! BTW up have a very reputable company, keep up the good work :D

  • Specialist · Kiryat Motzkin, Israel · Member since 2014 · 266 posts · 159 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Max Nussenbaum.

    Good to see you here. 

    I can second @Richard Ball's recomendation from first hand experience.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.