Alex Gorges

4 Replies

Hello, 

I am a 22 year old entrepreneur looking to venture into the world of real estate investing.  I have been working as an apprentice under a contractor, who is a family friend for 8 years now.  Together we have worked on many fix n' flips in Cleveland suburbs and I have built an all round knowledge of flipping houses.  I feel with my knowledge it is now time to venture off on my own into the great world of real estate and test the waters for myself.  

Welcome to the site @Alex Gorges

Sounds like you have the right background to make a successful go at the industry.

Good luck to you & reach out if you ever need any advice.

Hi Alex,

This sounds very exciting!  Have you identified a property yet or do you have an agent assisting in your search?

If there are any questions I can answer to help as you move forward I am happy to do so.

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum! I look forward to gaining all the knowledge I can from this forum as well as posting about my experiences as I grow in the real estate investing world.  This forum is a wealth of knowledge and I plan to take full advantage!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you