Wanting a better life for my family

Wanting a better life for my family

Mountain City, TN · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I trying to find a way into  the real estate business so i can provide a better life for my family. God show me the way!

1Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mountain City, TN · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Hi   @Matt Pennington

    Someone is listening!

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

    I'm glad you found us.  I am delighted to direct your attention to this little jewel:

    A Beginner's Introduction to Real Estate Investing

    I wish you all the best, happiness and success with your planning for the future and with your investing. 

    Have FUN!!!

     Thank you and God Bless Im so tired of living paycheck to paycheck. There has to be a better life. Im killing myself getting nowhere. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.