Los Angeles (San Gabriel Valley based) Investor

Los Angeles (San Gabriel Valley based) Investor

Investor · Arcadia, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 4 votes

Hello,

New member, 20 year investor (fix and flip). Looking for more deals. Typically put my own money into deals, sometimes I have too many then I use one of my investors. If you legitimately have an opportunity but need someone with the ability to close please let me know what you are looking for (equity/partnership, wholesale fee, etc.)  and I will let you know quickly if I can help you or not. 

Thank you

3Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y
Welcome and watch the marketplace, lots of investors posting there. Might want to upgrade to plus to post.
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Welcome and watch the marketplace, lots of investors posting there. Might want to upgrade to plus to post.
  • Investor · Northridge, CA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I have a condo in Northridge that needs some rehab. If you are interested in buying and fix-flip please call me.

    techrealtyllc

  • Investor · Arcadia, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    I have a condo in Northridge that needs some rehab. If you are interested in buying and fix-flip please call me.

    techrealtyllc

     Thanks Kim I just left you a message with my contact info contact me when you have some time 

  • Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi Russell,

    My wife and I are looking to get started in Wholesaling. We are also in the SGV area. The goal right now is to network and learn as much as possible. Are you still actively wholesaling? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.