New Member in Phoenix, Arizona

New Member in Phoenix, Arizona

Tempe, AZ · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hi all, excited to be here. My name is Stephen Lynch, originally from Baltimore and currently residing in Tempe/Phoenix, Arizona. I'm 40 years old and have been in the restaurant business for my duration in Arizona, the past 20 years as the Operations Manager at the Four Peaks Brewing Company, Arizona's largest brewery. Since coming across the BP Podcast a few months ago I've enveloped myself in anything and everything involving REI information gathering. I'm currently putting in a ton of hours and effort keeping the restaurants growing but am setting myself up for a 5, 10 and 15 year plan involving a few buy and hold properties and a possible flip or two along the way. I have a good financial background and great relationships and experience dealing with contractors, plumbers, electricians, etc... through so many years keeping the restaurants going. I'm looking for any and all advice throughout the process and hope to be active on the site once I get my feet wet. Cheers!

1Reply
36 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mesa, AZ · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hi :) just wanted to say welcome to the group! I have just started and have found some great information. 

  • Residential Agent And Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2013 · 212 posts · 83 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Steve Lynch!

    I'm formerly in the food and beverage industry as well and right up the road in Old Town Scottsdale. Feel free to reach out if you need any help or guidance!

  • Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2012 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Steve, Welcome!  I am new as well and find a tremendous value here on BP.  Please stay in touch, I will help in any way i can.

  • Real Estate Agent · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2011 · 471 posts · 296 votes
    10y

    Welcome Steve!

    Let me know how I can help.

    Cheers to your success!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Welcome Steve! BP is a great way to learn anything you want on REI, if you have any questions, throw it out there and everyone chimes in which is a huge benefit when new to investing.

    Good luck and happy investing!

  • Real Estate Investor/Agent · Surprise, AZ · Member since 2014 · 30 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Steve! 

    You came to right place! good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.