Somerville, MA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 5 votes
hey guys, hope all is well. Looking foward to using this website a lot more. I am preparing for my realtors exam. Have read the whole study guide and have done chapter quizzes etc. now i have one day left to get myself together.
Kinda nervous. I passed the state part so I only have to take the general. Praying I pass. Any suggestions for trying to pass with flying colors?
BiggerPockets Support · Davao, Davao del Sur · Member since 2015 · 937 posts · 163 votes
10y
Hi @Account Closed,
Welcome to BP! We're so excited you're here and making connections. Have you read The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Real Estate Investing? We wrote it with the beginner in mind. It’s an excellent place to start, and can answer many of your questions.
You are in the right place to learn all about real estate investing. Do you know what sort of investing you are thinking of doing?
BiggerPockets has a FREE webinar every week. Presented by the BiggerPockets Podcast co-host, Brandon Turner, it covers a different topic every week. Sign up here for the next Webinar. Most webinars are recorded and a replay link will be sent out to anyone who signs up.
If you have questions all about BP, please feel free to reach out and I would be glad to help you!
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
10y
@Account Closed, The online school I took my classes through offered a test-prep course, which I found invaluable. I just kept taking and retaking the prep exams until I felt confident.