Real Estate Consultant - Commercial and Residential

Real Estate Consultant - Commercial and Residential

Bruce FeldmanPro Member
White Plains, NY · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 7 votes

Knowledgeable on all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industry in New York City and a licensed real estate broker with 20 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate. I have leased and managed thousands of apartments and commercial spaces exclusively for landlords. I am now in private practice as a real estate consultant, broker and advisor representing commercial and residential tenants on lease renewals and leasing transactions of all kinds.

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
10y
Originally posted by @Bruce Feldman:

Knowledgeable on all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industry in New York City and a licensed real estate broker with 20 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate. I have leased and managed thousands of apartments and commercial spaces exclusively for landlords. I am now in private practice as a real estate consultant, broker and advisor representing commercial and residential tenants on lease renewals and leasing transactions of all kinds.

 Welcome!   I am sure your level of expertise will be a great benefit to the community!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Bruce Feldman:

    Knowledgeable on all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industry in New York City and a licensed real estate broker with 20 years of experience in residential and commercial real estate. I have leased and managed thousands of apartments and commercial spaces exclusively for landlords. I am now in private practice as a real estate consultant, broker and advisor representing commercial and residential tenants on lease renewals and leasing transactions of all kinds.

     Welcome!   I am sure your level of expertise will be a great benefit to the community!

  • Property Manager · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 537 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Hi @Bruce Feldman, welcome to the Bigger Pockets community!

  • Floral Park, NY · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Welcome to the BP community. I am sure that your experience will boost the BP community especially in NY and other states

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.