Real Estat Investor/ Developer/ Blogger (Sweden and Florida)

Real Estat Investor/ Developer/ Blogger (Sweden and Florida)

Wholesaler · Hudson, FL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Real Estate is just better :)

Born in Falkenberg, Sweden, almost 30 years old and completely free to do what I want when I want. Thank god for business and investments!! I wouldn’t call myself an entrepreneur, investor, businessman or real estate developer. I suppose I look at life like art. The art of living. That would make me a life artist. And I think I’m performing pretty well as a life artist :) That said, I do take my business very seriously!

To me freedom is the single most important thing. Freedom of time, movement, decisions, etc. But true freedom is expensive and usually needs financing. I managed to get hold of that. Passive income from real estate, business and internet has made me a millionaire. Deals are awesome and I love doing them as they always tend to make me and the people I’m dealing with money. That win win thing is very beautiful.

When growing up the adults around me advised us kids to get a good education and secure employment. Recognize this?? I gave it a try, but dropped out after three months on Bond University in Australia. Studying made me depressed. I knew I had to approach life differently to live and love every second of it.

I started this blog in 2008 when I was 22 years old as I wanted to keep a journal of my new life and its challenges. Turned out there was a lot of readers facing similar situations who enjoyed following my progress to become completely free in life. I’m very proud to have so many interesting people paying attention to what I do and I’m very, very grateful for all support you have given me along the way!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Lars Dyrendahl

    Welcome to BP and great to have you on the site

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.