Mortgage Broker and Wannabe Flipper From Atlanta

Mortgage Broker and Wannabe Flipper From Atlanta

Roswell, GA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 10 votes

Greetings, everyone!

Just thought I'd introduce myself as I've caught the REI bug. I've been a mortgage broker here in Atlanta for quite some time. Business is booming and sometimes I wonder why I think I need another income stream... Especially since I can tend my current one completely in my pajamas.

However, I've recently gotten in to doing Homestyle Renovation loans and just love watching the process unfold. With easy access to financing, great connections in the contracting world, and good cash flow from my job, I'm on the hunt for the perfect first deal.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Trexie E.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · Davao, Davao del Sur · Member since 2015 · 937 posts · 163 votes
    10y

    H @Sean Grapevine,

    Welcome aboard! We are happy that you have joined BP! I can't wait for you to get started. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or clarifications. We are always happy to help!

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.