Glen Burnie, MD · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 3 votes
Hello BP Family,
My name is Rita and I am new investor from Maryland.
It is Wonderful opportunity to be apart of such a great (BP) community. I am the mother of 2 girls and I just want to be able to provide the best for them. To give them access to the finer things in life and doing it with my 9-5 will not cut it. I am looking for local investors that are in need of Administrative support or anything else I can offer their business. I just want the opportunity to gain a mentor and develop my own REI business. Outside of a mentor, I am also looking for JV and private lenders to develop a team.
Here's some links to help you get started with rentals. I know what you want to do because you put it in your profile. Great job on that and keep on leveraging your profile to help you achieve your objectives.
And make sure you check out the podcasts, if you haven't already. It took me a long time to discover them after I joined BP and got overwhelmed with all the content on the website. The podcasts are a goldmine of practical information.
Here's some links to help you get started with rentals. I know what you want to do because you put it in your profile. Great job on that and keep on leveraging your profile to help you achieve your objectives.
And make sure you check out the podcasts, if you haven't already. It took me a long time to discover them after I joined BP and got overwhelmed with all the content on the website. The podcasts are a goldmine of practical information.
Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having over 100 past ones to catch up on.
Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com